After 20 levels of beautiful and friendly PvE zones, my first contact with PvP zone wasn’t very successful. No mater if you die because of a monster or unfriendly Asmodian/Elyos hand, the result is the same – you are dead. Usually you can resurrect immediately at obelisk spot, but it is much more convenient to be resurrect by someone at the current spot, so you don’t have to run all the way back. If you cannot find anyone to resurrect you within 30 minutes you have to use your obelisk resurrection.
But how to resurrect yourself at the current spot?
There are two stones that will resurrect you at the current location: Reviving Elemental Stone and Tombstone of Revival. The first one you can only get as a quest reward and the second one can be bought at Abbys for 500 Abyss Points at Consumable Items Contributor Deucalion (for Elyos).
Note: After being resurrected with any of these stones you’ll still have the death penalty effect.
The following quests have Reviving Elemental Stone as a reward:
- Reclaiming History level 26
- Looking for Leibo level 31
- Defeat 3rd Rank Elyos Soldiers level 32
- Belated Regretlevel 44
- [Group] A Mysterious Book level 45
- For Virhu level 46
- Retrieving the Contaminated Seeds level 47
- Dispelling Ancient Spirits level 17
- Bearer of Bad News level 28
- Fragment of Memory level 31
- Defeat 3rd Rank Asmodian Soldiers level 32
- The Priest’s Nightmare level 38
- A Statue that Came to Life level 50