Today NCsoft announced that Aion new content Update 2.6 will be live on the test servers on July 28th and will be released on the live servers on August 3rd.
- The “Crucible Challenge”, a solo version of the Empyrean Crucible instance, with a bonus round!
- A new auto-party matching system for Nochsana Training Camp, Fire Temple, Steel Rake, Draupnir Cave, Dark Poeta, Udas Temple, Lower Udas Temple, and the Empyrean Crucible instances!
- Difficulty level adjustments to Dark Poeta, Empyrean Crucible and Beshmundir Temple!
- A new pet, the Runaway Poppy, which has a chance to provide its master with Platinum Medals!
- New conditioning stones to make your gear even better!
- Improvements to boss looting in Fire Temple and Steel Rake. You might receive a gear box as your loot, which will have an item that is applicable to your class.