Aion Closed Beta event #5 (CB5) is coming tomorrow July 31 – August 3. New fixes, improvements and fine additions have been completed since the previous event. To give you an overview, please find below a pure list of things to expect for this coming weekend:
- New Sound files have been added
- NPCs should now have a greet and farewell voice
- Cutscenes will now have voice
- Race Prologues are now available when you create a new character for Elyos and Asmodian
- Tutorial videos are now available in game via the help menu
- Player voices are now available at character creation
- System voices are now available
- New NPC Dialogue/Quest text for Theobomos and Brusthonin
- Various Localization fixes
- Broken HTMLs have been fixed
- Various grammatical errors have been fixed
- Various Glossary term fixed
- 2 New servers added for each territory
You will be able to log in to the game no later than on Friday noon PDT (8 PM BST, 9 PM CEST), marking the exciting dawn for two entirely new game servers for each territory. In order to promote newcomers to join these new servers, character creation will be disabled on all other servers during the beginning of the event.
Meanwhile, the much asked for beta forums will open for responsible posting again on Thursday 30th noon PDT (8 PM BST, 9 PM CEST).